You'll have to Register at https://shape.att.com/ and use the promo code we will send in order to be on the list of attendees. You'll be asked to enter the coupon code that we'll provide on the "Payment" page for free registration -- you do not need to enter credit card information.
SHAPE is an immersive event exploring the convergence of technology and entertainment. Discover how the future of content creation and distribution will usher in new audience experiences. Be inspired by visionary speakers. Experience interactive exhibits from promising start-ups and industry leaders at Warner Bros. Studios backlots.
Here are some of Saturday and Sunday’s (June 2nd and 3rd) activities.
- Be inspired by visionary speakers as they discuss how digital media, film and television are being transformed by new technologies like mixed reality, interactive storytelling, and more.
- Watch finalists of the App Challenge pitch their projects on the SHAPE main stage
- Explore the future of filmmaking technology through interactive exhibits featuring visual effects, full body and facial motion capture, animatronics, and more.
- One of Hollywood’s most innovative filmmakers and Academy Award nominated director, Ava DuVernay, will co-host AT&T Film Awards finals. The audience will then vote for their favorite short and help determine who will take home a share of $60,000 in prizes.
- Take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and explore outdoor sets and soundstages used to create productions such as Gilmore Girls, The Big Bang Theory, and Argo. Visit the DC Universe—DC Comics Exhibit, the real Central Perk Friends set, original Batman Museum—Batmobile Collection, and so much more.
Saturday, June 2, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday, June 3, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Warner Bros. Studios
6510 Forest Lawn Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Join Us Online To Discuss This Meetup
Feel free to discuss online via our Slack channel for topics you would like to see at this meetup.
There's over 1000 engineers online, so it's a great way to get in touch with your local developer friends and learn/share new ideas.
--> If you don't have an invite to our Slack channel, please visit http://jsjo.in to get one.
Subscribe on Youtube (View Past Meets & Tutorials)
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Support Us on Patreon
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to be our sponsor (provide drink, food, raffle gifts) in return for promotion / speaking time. You can also reach us on Slack for faster communications (please message @vijay or @marko).
Sat Jun. 2 - 9:00 amtoSun Jun. 3 12:00 pm